Did you know...
A paddock vacuum can eliminate the need for a manure stall fork?
Paddock vacuums are so efficient and easy to use, that many customers retire their manure stall forks! A paddock vacuum has the same powerful suction on both wet and dry applications and will make wet spots disappear and pick up horse manure while leaving most bedding. No more sifting, no more manure stall forks and no more back breaking work! A paddock vacuum puts an end to dreadful barn duties!
Pasture Vacuums are not only a luxury to horse owners, they are a necessity! Whether you have three horses or thirty horses, a Pasture Vacuum will greatly reduce the risk of accumulative manure buildup in your pasture or paddock. When you think about the toll 54,000 pounds of horse manure will take on your lush green pasture each year (figured for only three horses), the benefits of owning a Pasture Vacuum are countless!
- Produces optimum riding surface
- Side grader – left or right hand adjustable
- Removes sand build up from arena edge
- Fully height adjustable for easy transportation when entering and exiting your arena
- Independent height adjustable tine and comb depth settings
- Set & forget – pre set your height settings for your arena
- Tow behind quad or small tractor
- Sturdy powder coated steel frames
Greystone's unique Pro-Blade has been designed to enhance the performance of the already world famous Greystone Arena Rake range.
The Pro-Blade's ability to slice a cushion of air one to two inches below the surface dramatically improves aeration and surface levelling – allowing for single pass grooming.
Watch this video to see the Pro-Blade in action.
Steffan Peters and the Maxi Vac